Is it just me?

Discussion in 'Traditional Window Cleaning' started by matt clark, Feb 9, 2015.

Advertisement
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums.
    Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

1. matt clark

matt clark Newcomer

Is it just me or does anybody else get abit ticked off when certain custys think they can tell you the day, hour, minute and second they want you at the house to clean there windows? I get a text this morning saying " Hi I would like my windows cleaning this week on the Tuesday between 330 and 430. Thanks "
    I told her last time I have another 30 houses in that area I have to do in that day so cannot give a exact time I will be there. Im at the point were I mite just ket it go. Anybody else have this?

Advertisement
  2. Smurf

Smurf Banned

Access to the back maybe?

3. daveyboy

daveyboy Legend

I have had this problem
    I just tell them I'll be round when I'm round
    If they moan bye bye

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Like Like x 1
    • List
  4. daveyboy

daveyboy Legend

The only time i let a customer tell me the time to come round is to give a quote like today no one in till 12 so i will do that
    Once accepted for the job it's on my terms

5. Smurf

Smurf Banned

if you take on jobs that they have no safe access to the back apart from going through the house you have to let them know when you are coming surely?

6. daveyboy

daveyboy Legend

That is different and i have a few of those
    I know when they will be around so i text night before just to confirm they will be
    Still when i choose as long as they will be home

7. Andy

Andy Forum Addict

i had a few of those from when i started, when your just starting a jobs a job.im more busy now and cant arrange every thing around them.i no loyalty works both ways and i understand they are busy during the day aswell but january 2015 started a new era and they have had to go. It was only 5 but they used to stress me out. 20 mins late on the phone im wating to go out are you still coming today or if your a bit late they pi-- of out. Davey burn em at the stake and replace em with normal human beings.

• Like Like x 2
    • Funny Funny x 2
    • List
  8. Green Pro Clean Ltd

I have 4, that are booked same day same time slot every month, they pay double for the privilege and they know that if we go and they aren't there we will do what windows we can and they will still pay the full bill.

They had it clearly explained when signing up so there is no misunderstanding.

9. matt clark

matt clark Newcomer

the women could easily leave her side gate open for one day im sure but shes refuses. it is a high gate so it is hard to get over. If I suggest she pays double she would die on the spot lol..... best thing about being self employed is not having people moan at you about being late etc..... she aint gunna start now lol. I will explain one more time if it don't sink in ill leave it.

10. rugbywolf

rugbywolf Forum Addict

You can tell her OK but it'll be £50....

Advertisement