Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Get To Try New Brush Out

Wow, Very nice brush.

Light weight..

Less brushing

Its destroyed a snail trail on the window with no effort put in to it at all.

When you push it againts the sides, (this is hard to put in to word) the bristles sort of push in to the sides, then straighten up when you go up and down.

The pencil jets on it are better too, it seems to come out at a higher velocity as well.

All in all I love it!!

Please take note I have only tried 3 brushes and they are all **** makes. First two were impresor brushes and the third was a brodex.

Tecbuk is my number 1 brush and will be all I will buy from now on. Have been using it for a whole now, and used the super lite for a few houses and I could really feel the difference!!
I was hoping to get a shot of that before I bought a brush. Still dont know where it is.

I did do a small review in wfp forum I think..

I honestly do recommend them Gav, compared to the gardiners super light. yes the stock is slightly shortly, and it's slightly heavier, But that wouldnt put me off.. I do love how it feels on the glass, and it has more scrubbing power..

Only way is to buy and try... Then you will see what I mean lol

It's not so much the weight of the Brodex brush heads that's the problem, it's the hose that weighs a lot. And there's no way of using a standard 5mm hose. I like their aluminium poles but put my ionics brushes on them, they're much better that way. I'll have to try the teckbuk and Gardner ones though.

Back