Is It Worth It!

Discussion in 'Advertising Offline/Online & Canvassing' started by casperuk82, Oct 22, 2013.

Advertisement
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums.
    Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

1. casperuk82

casperuk82 Newcomer

I have been looking at flyer idea's but money is a little tight as the moment as I am gathering equipment for heading out in the business world solo. I was wondering is it really worth paying a company to produce you a few thousand (Yes they do look more professional) or is it worth it just to DIY them until business pick's up.

Many Thanks in Advance

Advertisement
  2. dasslr1

dasslr1 94 to go

I personally had to do it that way.diy it first (and still do at times ) ,then when you have a few customers and a bit of money coming in then you can splash out on professional flyers if you want to .as your business grows so will your professionalism.(if that makes sence) as your business grows you bring in more money and then get better and better equipment ,t shirts made its the same for flyers. every1 got to start somewere .goodluck.this is what I used when I started
    View attachment D AN B WINDOWS FLYERS.docx
    10 on 1 page =100 on 10 pages .it was simple and cheap and easy to do.Iv had more response with these then others iv used in the past.

3. Tuffers

Tuffers Hero

Darren/dassir, there's a big grammar boo boo on your flyer mate. It should read I'll and not ill post a quote through your door.

4. casperuk82

casperuk82 Newcomer

Thank You Dasslr, Think I will just head down the DIY route for the time being. Will just flyer as i work on my canvassing approach.

5. dasslr1

dasslr1 94 to go

lol iv read that a million times and never noticed .ty

6. Belfastcleaning

Belfastcleaning Grand Master

Weloveflyers on the forum does great prices.. Would probably be cheaper than printing yourself, then also you will have the professional look.. I dont think many would pay attention to a page you have printed yourself.

7. casperuk82

casperuk82 Newcomer

Thanks Belfast. Quick question for you. Are you a supplier or a cleaner? At the moment I you Arthur up in omagh but its a bit of a hike for me.

Advertisement