Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Pubs

WCF

Help Support WCF:

Tuffers

I had a call earlier from some bird wanting a pub cleaned every 2 weeks inside and out. Anyway, I couldn't think where the pub was and also the line kept breaking up. So I thought sod it, I'll google it when I get home. Bugger me it's a bigun. So I get on the phone straight away. Bloody answer phone :mad:

How do you price pubs? A bit more than residential or a lot more? Not over keen on doing the insides and there are a few windows up in the roof that I guess are the living quarters, so they probably wouldn't want those doing every 2 weeks. This job will have to be done first thing in the morning too.

The usual tuffers, try to work out how much they'd be willing to pay!

First clean will be horrible, but if every two weeks, should be nice and easy other than the kitchen window(s)

That brings back memories - pub kitchen windows inside :lipssealed::shake::tmi:

The usual tuffers, try to work out how much they'd be willing to pay!
First clean will be horrible, but if every two weeks, should be nice and easy other than the kitchen window(s)

That brings back memories - pub kitchen windows inside :lipssealed::shake::tmi:
Just called the pub direct and spoke to an under manager. She reckons they've got someone to do it already since this afternoon. She also thinks that they only want the actual front pub windows doing. Management are meeting tomorrow to discuss budgets. I asked if it would be worth quoting still and she said call in tomorrow afternoon. Nice little job if I could do outside only and get the cleaner to do insides /emoticons/smile.png

My prediction........ They'll want it doing for peanuts, it'll turn out to be nothing resembling anything as simple as in and outs every two weeks, you'll realise it's not for you and walk away while some other muppet agrees to all their conditions and their prices!!/emoticons/biggrin.png

Now, on a more positive note..... what about the GP at the weekend!!:thumbsup:

My prediction........ They'll want it doing for peanuts, it'll turn out to be nothing resembling anything as simple as in and outs every two weeks, you'll realise it's not for you and walk away while some other muppet agrees to all their conditions and their prices!!/emoticons/biggrin.png
Now, on a more positive note..... what about the GP at the weekend!!:thumbsup:
The GP had it all didn't it! Who'd have thought we'd have 2 Brits on the podium :thumbsup:

One of the best races in along time!

Still can't workout why Marquez didn't change bikes sooner, didn't matter as he won anyway!

Great to see two Brits on the podium, shame cal is nowhere at the mo!

Have to admit, I expected much more from Cal this season on a Honda. So pleased for Bradley and Scott Redding and the icing on the cake.... Rossi increases his championship lead!!:thumbsup:

Bored of Rossi, I'm a big Marquez fan these days, such an exciting rider, it's Lorenzo I can't stand, what a plumb he is

Have to admit, I expected much more from Cal this season on a Honda. So pleased for Bradley and Scott Redding and the icing on the cake.... Rossi increases his championship lead!!:thumbsup:
Seems odd that Redding is going to Pramac. His manager is the gaffer of MarcVDS.

Bored of Rossi, I'm a big Marquez fan these days, such an exciting rider, it's Lorenzo I can't stand, what a plumb he is
Lorenzo does sulk, but he does a lot of work off the track with special needs people, so for that I'm a fan. Hernandez does work with special needs too.

Back