Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

pitch witch

WCF

Help Support WCF:

mr shine

i got talking to a wc today he was doing a roof clean using an a device called a pitch witch theres a video on youtube type above into the search box he was using an aluminium tower and could clean the roof from there i was very impressed with this as he told me 3 hours and he would be finished i checked out there website there based in the states he paid 350 dollars

I was out in canada a few years ago and i see them doing something simailar but they have diffferent roofs over in america there roofs are made of felt and are called shingles so they it is easy to clean i have asked recently about cleaning roofs over hear as i have been asked to clean one only 2 weeks ago .jet wash with a lance on tiled roofs and slate roofs most people wont touch

ive seen videos of shingled roofs being cleaned and your right there very easily cleaned this guy was doing a tiled roof yesterday and i was very impressed how easy the pitch witch coped with it . its a telescopis lance so the length is adjustable and makes it very fast and way safer than standing on the roof

Back