Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

The Cheaper Option

WCF

Help Support WCF:

Tuffers

Finished nice and early today, so I decided to leaflet. Got a call while in the same road. Got there, gave them the spiel. Four beds, Conny, £20. Oh that's a lot they say, we've had another quote quite a bit lower. How much £10 I ask. No, £14 they say. Does he have public liability I ask. What's that they ask. Well, if he smashes your car with his gear you'll get paid for repairs. Oh, we'll let you know.

Picked up another £20 job elsewhere so I'm happy.

Work coming in every day ATM. My Mom always said I should be a salesman.

A tip for newbies, try and get a price of what the potential custy was paying before out of them. I try it and most the time they spill the beans. That will give you an idea if they are tight arses or not. Also show them your gear (that sounds wrong /emoticons/biggrin.png) in your van. Explain what tool does what (that sounds wrong too) to show you're a pro at this game.

I'm waffling on now aren't I!?

I've taken a leaf out of H's book and did the front on this one for 6 squid :Image13:
attachicon.gif
IMG_4575.JPG
4 quid for that, you rip off merchant /emoticons/biggrin.png

Lol. Anybody that can work fast gets labelled that.
That’s not to bad ‘Splasher & Dasher’ sounds like Father Christmas’s reindeer, better than ‘Saturate & Stroll’ :Image13:

Richard

smurf that sounds like good idea customers paying into your account do you just use BACS

how long have you been using this system!1

collecting is my only problem

Just ask if they have access to online banking if so just give them the account details to make payment. Works for me :Image9:

I get some people pay bacs & SAEs. Even if they do the bacs method it's still does not guarantee your money will go in. I still have to tex a few to remind them.

if they paid into bacs then text you that they had , would be ideal

but you know what folk are like canny rely on them especially when money is concerned

Latest Posts

Back