is there any good ANDROID round management software?

Discussion in 'Managing Your Business' started by Kips, May 9, 2015.

Advertisement
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums.
    Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

1. Kips

Kips Well-Known Member

Hey folks. I've been using the george trial for ages and I like it - am considering forking out the £50 to buy the full version. But before I do, do any of the alternatives (aworka, cleanerplanner, etc etc) have an actual proper app, that works well? Like pocketgeorge, but updated? Where I work there's bugger all data, so it'd have to be something that syncs with a server when I get it home. Any thoughts? I want a proper app, I don't want to pay for a glorified online spreadsheet / access database..

Advertisement
  2. Alien Human

I found Business Calender pretty decent as its free. You can then pay fairly small fees to get BC 2 etc etc. Worth a look

3. luc

luc Well-Known Member

I was using cleanerplanner but the wife put together an excel sheet and its working fine for me, I was finding myself getting frustrated with some of the features and in the end I thought I was overly complicating things.

4. adamangler

adamangler Wakefield Window Warrior

can you use the excel spreadsheet on android luc ? i tried cleaner planner, but dont want to pay £15 plus a month tbh, george is good but not mobile.

i have thought of buying a cheap laptop or tablet with mobile broadband so i can do everything on the fly in the van, updating george, quoting, emailing, advertsing on fb etc

probably just go with pen and paper, i like something there in front of me and to mark off as i go

5. Roy

Roy Active Member

Why not try cleanersadmin - cleanersadmin.co.uk you can use on any device 24/7.

Advertisement