Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Million Pound Houses.

WCF

Help Support WCF:

shazzy692002

Anyone else quoted millions of pound houses.?

Just done my 1st quote on a 10 million £ house on 27 acres, Never quoted anything so big before. They told me the guy that did do it, took a day.

I was worried it was to big for me, so quoted £290. being higher than I would have expected for a days work. actulaay that's double to what I normally earn.

Just got a email back from them, asking a couple of questions before they make there final decision, which I can fulfil, and if it can be done by a certain date, which is also possible, the email also stated, that there are more houses that need doing, through there family.

Looks like this could work out quite well for me...maybe???

That’s when your ionic's van mount might come in handy if you get short of pure as can produce pure on-site if need be

I'm keeping my figures crossed for you. Good luck :Image9:

Nice one shazzy I did one couple of weeks ago big stately home but only bout an hour job on maintenance clean so nowhere near as big as yours.

Thata good thinking, but it takes about 5 hours to fill haha.....unless you can fill and use at same time???

Thanks

Now calm yourself norm as I'm guessing it wasn't the window vac you where looking at :Image13:

Im sorry, they did say what I see is all confidential. As I may be doing insides to. I tried to do bit of homework on the place and she is a dame, they have owned a famous make of book, from the usa, he once brought into a football stadium. so they are extremely well off lol.

Buy some trad gear and practice on your house. It would be another string to your bow. I had to do the insides of one of these nail bar places that women go to today. I could feel all their eyes undressing me as I used my gear to good effect haha.

I can do trad, have to somethimes, as a very few customers want it, I would just rather not. I have also done a fair few insides.

Can you buy a pole to add on to sqeegie for higher windows, like inside sky lights?

Latest Posts

Back