Is This A Much Better Idea ?

Discussion in 'Water Fed Pole Cleaning' started by harunh, Aug 9, 2012.

Advertisement
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums.
    Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

1. harunh

harunh Legend

When i dismantled my trolley and put it in my van... my system wouldnt start so i went down to see another window cleaner he said to me my fuse has gone so he put ano0ther fuse in for me and it was working again :)

He said to me.... u got a hosefeed in the tank ? I said yeah... he seen the tap at the bottom of the tank and goes to me why dont you connect that to the pump it would be much easier for u and less hassle.... he said i wont need the hosefeed

Is this a good idea ? just connect the hose from the tap at the bottom of the tank to the pump ?

Also when i get my backpack i will beable to fill it up much faster this way :)

Tell me what you all think

Thankyou

Advertisement
  2. daley

daley Banned

barells are qucker for backpak just tip in in upside down with top of barel in the backpack ,no nead to hold barel in the air

3. I would have thought so. That's how my system is connected. The hose runs from the tap on the side of the tank at the bottom (letting gravity do the work) to the two pumps.

4. koopmaster

koopmaster Guru

Can we have some pictures

5. Colley614

Colley614 Well-Known Member

Mine tooo!

6. Paul

Paul Guest

That's what most van mounts are H cone from the tap there's no reason to have a hose in the top of the tank

7. Colley614

Colley614 Well-Known Member

I bet it puts a lot of strain on the pump

8. harunh

harunh Legend

Going to try it now :)

Advertisement