Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Hus Not Working Today?

WCF

Help Support WCF:

The prices quoted are STUPID.

They would be finance only, and pay for them self. Obv haven't got the money just laying about lmao.

Don't think it will happen tbh

Lol you could fit a better heated system yourself for way less than half that, no? Lol
And cheers mate
Of course, but it would be on a lease and will have a higher resale value.

Its only figures at the moment lol

hmmm how much do they charge weekly for this system ?

I think if i ever was to get a vanmount... i would go for... purefreedom /emoticons/smile.png their van mounted systems are decent... then after that i think Grippatank look good /emoticons/smile.png then after that id say K-systems

their 3 good van mounts a lot of people rate them highly /emoticons/smile.png

Well it's monthly. Anything from £200 - £ 800 ish.

Pure freedom I am lookin at.

Grippa, I am tempted with.

damo get a shed put up in ya back garden like i have. mines 19foot x 13 foot. the roof is perspex which is good for rain water. put some guttering up to collect and then into my large watertank. with this snow im getting lots of water. i have to resort to barreling it up now as its over filling. i am getting some blue barrels that hold 200L to fill up now. this will go in my greenhouse which has a little heater in to stop it freezing. i think so far this year 2013 i have collected 2000L easy. some i had to tip away as i couldnt use it due to snow. the snow is 004ppm at the min.

im planning a shed for all my wfp gear /emoticons/smile.png but this wont happen until ive doubled my current earning

Back