Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Our Biggest Undertaking Ever!!!

Wow!!! Well done steve

Sounds like you have nailed it bud, post the outcome of the side by side comparison. It would be nice to have some figures for some of my customers, i have a few that i do but there isn't many on my round

Keep up the domination of solar panel cleaning

Great news @Solar Steve :thumbsup:

Quote " The cleaning teams have got off to a great start by cleaning over 10,000 solar panels in their first 3 days, averaging over 550 solar panels per hour."

Where are you getting all the pure water from as must be a logistical nightmare?:rolleyes:

Last edited by a moderator:
Pretty much cheapncheerful!

The data from this clean is not comparable to residential installs unfortunately Keir. The circumstances are different so a side by side would not be accurate.

It was a nightmare Smurf, but now we are in the swing, we've cracked it. Might be in for a site with 83,000 panels on though next year. That increases the difficulty again!

Ok thanks steve, go on how much pure are your team getting through a day? Must be thousands of litres a day?

Ok thanks steve, go on how much pure are your team getting through a day? Must be thousands of litres a day?
We are getting through about 4000L per day.

oh i feel so much better now!! felt bad using 1000l per day and the same waste.Well done steve your hard work has paid off
Well, it's about 8000L per day if you include waste.

That’s not so good then @Solar Steve as you are cleaning green energy technology using the most valuable recourses to man to sustain life and you’re wasting so much of it /emoticons/biggrin.png

Yep but Steve and his muckers are trained don't you know. Hence all the ppe they are wearing in the pic (NOT) :laugh:

Even if part of the array is shut down the panels themselves are still live and producing a deadly current should you be unfortunate to get a belt.

electrocution:(

Last edited by a moderator:
Well I hope you don't let them down & not turn up like you did the 2 people I gave you. I saw them today & they said you arranged to go round on a Thursday after giving your quote & you never botherd to turn up. Made me look bad to. Thanks.

Back