Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Sub Contract Opportunity in Kent, Sussex & S. London

James Vincent

We are looking to work with a new sub contractor based in the South East, The work is all domestic work. You need your own van, and WFP equipment. The work is sporadic- sometimes a week , sometimes a day and is ideal if you are a little light on work or looking to supplement your existing income.

We have a particular requirement to cover a 2-3 week employee absence (due to an operation) between now and Christmas. We pay £100-£120 per day dependent on your location and WFP setup arrangements. We are also building a national solution in the future (in about 6 months) of a large commercial contract so any contacts welcome.

Most of the initial work will be around the Croydon, Reigate & Kent areas.

If you are interested or would like to discuss this exciting opportunity in more detail please email [email protected] or call 01622 842727 and ask for James.

We pay £100-£120 per day dependent on your location and WFP setup arrangements
And you are expecting someone to provide a van, a full wfp setup, pay their own petrol and insurance, be at your beck and call, perhaps a week here, or a day there and all for the princely sum of £100 - £120 per day??

Doesn't seem a particularly enticing offer to be honest James, If they already have a WFP setup they could easily get £100 per day in the same 8 hours they would have been working as a sub for you.

Oh and I forgot the 20% tax and their NI they have to pay on top.

Just my opinion however.

The rounds they have been advertising as a franchise since Cliff Richard was tuppence a loaf.

And you are expecting someone to provide a van, a full wfp setup, pay their own petrol and insurance, be at your beck and call, perhaps a week here, or a day there and all for the princely sum of £100 - £120 per day??
Doesn't seem a particularly enticing offer to be honest James, If they already have a WFP setup they could easily get £100 per day in the same 8 hours they would have been working as a sub for you.

Oh and I forgot the 20% tax and their NI they have to pay on top.

Just my opinion however.
Or you could try and have an open mind that not everyone is as busy, wealthy and well organised as you. We work with many subcontractors that are more than happy to work at that rate (although none from Nottingham admittedly).

Latest Posts

Back