Is this the sort of price?

Discussion in 'Pressure Washing' started by WWC, Jul 10, 2014.

Advertisement
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums.
    Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

1. WWC

WWC Well-Known Member

Hi, I mentioned in another thread that I did a pressure washing job at my father-in-laws house. I don't do this professionally as I just have a 'home' pressure washer. But, when I was looking around online, as you do, I saw a pressure washing company with an online quote page. So, I put in the details of the job I did to get a price...

Block paving driveway like the picture below. This isn't actually the house, just an image I got off the internet.

[​IMG]

Area - 19.4m X 10m
    (it wasn't actually all driveway, but I added the bits I did together to get this size)

The online quote I got was £937 inc VAT, and I am not sure if that covers re-sanding, it didn't say.

Is that the sort of price you would charge? If that is normal, I think I need to get a good pressure washer.

Hmmm, maybe I should show that quote to my father-in-law :D

Advertisement
  2. Smurf

Smurf Banned

I would have thought that price would be pressure wash, re-sand and maybe seal myself as it works out roughly £4 per square metre. For someone willing to pay that sort of money out they would expect a top rate job done by experienced professionals using good kit.

Advertisement