Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

paypal

dasslr1

94 to go
So finally after years of not wanting to do things online I finally caved and couple of months ago starting getting custys to pay over PayPal ,omg saves my legs and a lot of time chasing money collecting ,there is still a few older custys that flat out don't want to do it but by god it saves hassle,

So for any new custys they'll get a letter saying the only way is PayPal ,I'm not wasting time collecting anymore.

Welcome to the new age. I have been an advocate of Paypal for a long time and if you register for 'Paypal here' you can accept debit and credit cards at the door and process straight through your phone either using a card reader or without.

Now many will say 'Yeah but on a £10 clean Paypal are taking 50p of my money' and my response is 'So what?'

50p is a lot cheaper than my time and my fuel to go back and knock on the door hoping they are home and going to answer.

Once you stop looking at the small picture of 50p and look at the bigger picture of fuel cost, time, wear on your vehicle etc you will realize you are actually saving money.

We now only accept GoCardles - Paypal - and BACS all of which the customer can do on our payment page on our website. Cash is reserved only for grannies that bring it out to you with your cup of tea and Jammy Dodger!

So finally after years of not wanting to do things online I finally caved and couple of months ago starting getting custys to pay over PayPal ,omg saves my legs and a lot of time chasing money collecting ,there is still a few older custys that flat out don't want to do it but by god it saves hassle,So for any new custys they'll get a letter saying the only way is PayPal ,I'm not wasting time collecting anymore.
Not seen you on for a while mate, welcome back. Paypal is great, and like green says, its a money saver. Its also very easy to do your accounting off as every payment is there in black and white.

Hey.

Yeah paypal is fab.

We have it tied into the software we use to manage the round. So if customers dont pay by cash an invoice gets emailed with a link to paypal. Oh and a text message everyother day until they do.

Jase

what do you message if you don't mind me asking I got two that's not paid even tho iv sent invoice ,want to put "oy weres my money " lol but that's not professional lol

Latest Posts

Back