Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Gardiner Pole Prices

The slx 35 is only £250 +vat I'm gutted I just bought a carbon pole 35ft from cleaning spot and paid £450 for it and gardiners are much better new this would happen ! Wanna sell my pole now and by a gardiners one !

I've used it twice how much could I sell it for do you think? If I'm allowed to talk about this on this topic

seems your not allowed to talk about any make of poles or slate them so only say good things lol

i dont, theres some companys out there who have there lovers and also there haters. some customers of these pole makers have a bad experience and others have great experience. i got a bad experience from one company. no names!! thats why i took my money else where and im glad i did, the clamps on my new pole out do any other clamp on the market.

seems your not allowed to talk about any make of poles or slate them so only say good things lol
You can say whatever you want about any manufacture.

Stick to ya awesome facelift poles /emoticons/wink.png

The reach & clean pole I have got should be light because its carbon fibre but it feels really heavy !! Maybe it's my brush head I have on the end and I've got a standard gooseneck on it could If get a light brush head would this make a difference?

What brush would you recommend that is really light and would it fit on that gooseneck? Cheers damo for your info bruva

I would find out the weight of that brush first.

Either a dual trim Gardiner or an extreme Gardiner brush.

Don't know if they will fit though.

why ? the old gardiners poles are better and these new ones must be miles better ? lol

a few facelift poles have snapped on a few people so im scared to buy 1 lol
H,

Just to clarify there was a tiny percentage of first run poles with plastic mix issues which was quickly rectified. Quite a few members of this forum have the Phoenix with no issues at all, we have never had a Phoenix 'snap'.

why ? the old gardiners poles are better and these new ones must be miles better ? lol
a few facelift poles have snapped on a few people so im scared to buy 1 lol
Same old H never probably seen a another pole let alone used one how would you know what is the best pole if you have every only used just one

H you need to stop following the sheeple with there G poles and come to the dark side where the real poles are :Image2:

When a company makes a pole as light at he extreme. THEN I might consider it.

Until then I will keep spending lots with Alex.

each to there own damo, fair play lol. i dont need light poles, i have muscles like men are spose to have. its ok if the poles aimed at women and kids. like you say no one will prob get as light as the extreme and i say no one will beat facelifts clamp design. :Image14:

Back