Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Hate It

WCF

Help Support WCF:

M.K Cleaners.co.uk

When you get all excited about something getting delivered, get a phone call saying you have a delivery. Rush home and find out its not the thing you were waiting on. lol

To top it off I checked the tracking on it, its been delayed.... Gutted!

Cool, what one did you go for?
http://www.aqua-dapter.co.uk/water-fed-poles-systems/phoenix-pro-compsite-carbon-hybrid-poles/

22ft one. I got the flip fast adaptor, 8mm tap and Gardiner's Super-Lite® Brush Dual-Trim - Medium Mixed Bristles brush to go with it.

I never had the tap, flip fast before so this should make a lot of difference for me, I have already noticed the difference with the brush, although I wish I got a shot of the tecbuk one before I got the gardiner's brush

faclift poles hmmmm u gonan review it when u get it ye mate
Ill try my best?

Ive not got anything to compare it against. The poles I have are junk. Ive got an Impressor 25ft and a Brodex 35ft.

It could be a really bad pole for all I know (im positive its not) I dont want to put a really good review up basing it on the poles ive used. It will clearly come off as being the best pole in the world lol.

your names annoying /emoticons/sad.png no offence could at least change it /emoticons/tongue.png lol

Latest Posts

Back