Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

best soft wash cems??

tench0771

whats the best cems for soft washing i use hypo on walls gets the green off very well also use it on slabs concrete drives works well but i have hurd of others benz back wash?? and some algi or something ?

Algo clear pro

Softwash solutions

Benz biocidal wash

Pro 50 ( Mark cave )

All made with 50% DDAC

Them don't have hypo in

Then you got Benz Blackwash that's 10% hypo

Or mix your own hypo and surfactant

Algo clear pro Softwash solutions

Benz biocidal wash

Pro 50 ( Mark cave )

All made with 50% DDAC

Them don't have hypo in

Thanks tax I've looked at the Benz sight very interesting reading about hypo vs Benz i don't do a lot of soft washing but get the odd job here and there I used a 50 50 mix of hypo and water on a all render job a few days ago the green came off with in 5 minits just wanted to no other offerings that can be used

Sent using the Window Cleaning Forums app

I'll look in to these it's not worth me paying out all that on a coarse as I don't do a lot of soft washing it's just a add on for me as I'm so bizzy with Windows and upvc cleaning but it's nice to offer a compete service

Sent using the Window Cleaning Forums app

Mark m you don't happen to run a world class solar panel cleaning company.
Out for a drive this morning and discovered no less than 4 solar farms I did not know were hidden there.

Have noted the details and will see if I can get any interest from them. A certain 'World Class' solar cleaning company probably has them stitched up already though. NOT!! /emoticons/tongue.png

Algo clear proSoftwash solutions

Benz biocidal wash

Pro 50 ( Mark cave )

All made with 50% DDAC

Them don't have hypo in

AlgoClear Pro is actually 40% DDAC. They use a different extraction method (only alcohol can get the full 50%). AlgoClear told me that their solution is actually more effective than the 50% due to their extraction method.

Hi thinking about doing soft washing to add to window cleaning ,been reading posts and at moment don't want too much hassle mixing hypo etc would Benz chemicals be a good starting point or is there another supplier you can recommend.

@Paul m speaking from experience benz chemicals are not cheap but very effective and the biocide wash go's a long way and expense is only relative anyway if it's £80 delivery and you can clean 2 a roof for say £450 then theres some profit left in that etc etc

Thanks will try some just didn't want to find its a load of rubbish . Did a patio with pressure wash and never came as clean as customer would have liked (black litchin spots ) tried caustic soda no good tried cheap Tesco bleach and was impressed so thought might give proper stuff a go on next job .

Put a bit in a spray bottle and spray the black spots with neat hypo

Then work in with a brush

That will kill it but it may need spot spraying with pressure washer on stubborn bits

The hypo will kill it and then it will release it's grip a bit

That's my experience anyway

Thanks Just tried some Tesco cheap stuff in front of my garage doors that were green slime put a little on then agitated gently then left 3/4 hour then rinsed looks good in semi dark . Cant wait till get some proper stuff

Back