Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Isolation time.......................

Bwfc

Anyone else having to isolate? Just had brother in law let me know he tested positive & I saw him Sunday for walk. Off until Thursday now. Just annoying. I will be gagging for the windows by then..

Mx19

Anyone else having to isolate? Just had brother in law let me know he tested positive & I saw him Sunday for walk. Off until Thursday now. Just annoying. I will be gagging for the windows by then..
I did 6 days with symptoms just before Xmas after an outbreak at work... luckily 2 negative tests later that was it, I’d have gone mad for the full 10 days! I’m fully expecting it again at some point though!

Mx19

Yeah that’s the problem with isolating because you’ve come into contact with it over isolating because of symptoms ?

Chris33

Defo test and isolate even if negative I would, so many false positive and negative results where I am its actually scary. 

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock