Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Wheelie Bin Setup Pics For Jb

WCF

Help Support WCF:

What i mean is on my machine could i not use a customers tap , or would i be best always using a wheely bin. or any big water container.

i may be jumping too far ahead but say i was cleaning say a local supermarket entrance , walkway, whats the best way to provide a water source.

Return to tank means exactly that, so with a outer bypass you must use a tank/wheelie bin at all times, ive done jobs at supermarkets in past, they all have taps, get a long hose reel as the taps are usually somewhere far away lol

Cheers Donny, maybe after a wee bit of experience, these jobs with lots of flat surface , is this where a FSC will come in handy, and earn its pay.

Ive used my FSC maybe 5 times in 7 years, very rarely its much use , dont let me stop you buying one but it wont do much but take up room in your shed , turbo nozzle all the way

Youll see pictures off the big boys using them, remember they probably have at least 21 lpm pumps and some use 40lpm and also most will have hotboxes as wel, lt aint all that unless you have a big boy pump.

I've nicked my mates but I'm sure he won't mind that is until he notices it has gone missing from the front of his house /emoticons/biggrin.png

What is the best way to get those big number stickers off bins? :rolleyes:

Speaking of which I turned up on a job today and after asking first took out the customers rubbish. Then gave it a quck rinse out and used the customers wheelie bin instead of lugging my own about.

Worked a treat /emoticons/biggrin.png

View attachment 2055

thats a load of rubbish. lol! (rubbish)
does the job mate, portable static syatem. nice! good idea

smurf whats your start up procedure when feeding from a bin setup, do you do the bleeding air bit from your pump before you turn washer on.

Terry told me to feed water through the pump till a good waterflow coming out , how would i do this if feeding from a bin. would i just connect tap hose onto washer to get air out of pump, then change over to start feeder from bin setup.

Start filling the bin up then connect the inlet to the washer first.

Today while the bin was filling I went around and brushed up any loose debris from the surfaces I wanted to clean and bagged it up.

Then when the bin was almost full I started the washer with lance triger pulled at full revs with choke first. Then I took the choke off and reduces the revs so on my pump will start to draw water and prime the pump. It has a glass filter on the inlet side of the pump so you can see it comming through or not. Also when the pump is primed pressure from the lance will increase so then I just turned up the revs to what I wanted it to run at.

do what i did, tell the council someone stole it and hide it in ya van or shed, they give u a new one for free then haha

Why would I do that as everyone has wheelie bins now so just borrow your customers /emoticons/biggrin.png

I'm also going to rig up a wheelie bin portable ballcock valve so it will just clip onto the side of any wheelie bin. That way I don't have to worry about it over flowing like the one I borrowed did today /emoticons/wink.png

do what i did, tell the council someone stole it and hide it in ya van or shed, they give u a new one for free then haha

Jdmw us right though!

I dont get how places like bnq sell bins heck iv seen adverts on here to sell bins! Why tho lol.

So is that why my council rates keep going up as everyone is nicking their bins /emoticons/biggrin.png

i tried it before and hid my bin round the back and they found it and took my old bin and gave me a new one. the next time i hid it in my shed and said the bin men used my bin to put recycle in so they didnt have to walk up the end of the street and i never got it bk. next day i have a brand new bin haha. make sure its a garden waste bin aswell coz there bigger than norm rubbish bins.

Back