Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Expensive mistake - Nearly

Marko067

Nearly drove off and left my Extreme in the middle of the road. I'd put it on top of my ladders whilst I was packing away and forgot. I'd driven several hundred meters before I realised and pulled over fully expecting to see it missing and find it run over down the road. Fortunately it was still there laying crossways. I normally store ti in the vehicle. Must remember not to do that again!

I left my A frame at a customers house yesterday. I got to a job where I need it this afternoon only for my A frame to be missing. I retraced my footsteps and realised I'd left it at a job yesterday. I drive 5 miles over there only to find it not where I left it. I'd gathered the woman was on holiday. So I ring her daughter who lives round the corner, no answer. So I drive round to her house. The ladder was taken in by her hubby who was looking after he other house. A 10 mile round trip and half an hour wasted, but at least I got my ladder back!

I left my A frame at a customers house yesterday. I got to a job where I need it this afternoon only for my A frame to be missing. I retraced my footsteps and realised I'd left it at a job yesterday. I drive 5 miles over there only to find it not where I left it. I'd gathered the woman was on holiday. So I ring her daughter who lives round the corner, no answer. So I drive round to her house. The ladder was taken in by her hubby who was looking after he other house. A 10 mile round trip and half an hour wasted, but at least I got my ladder back!
Your getting old lol

I must be going senile! :eek::eek::eek:

After leaving my pole on the roof of my vehicle this morning, I nearly left the same pole in a customer's garden this afternoon. What a numpty.

Opened my van this morning to find my warning cone not there,

However retraced a customer who had kindly stored it in front garden .Than you,!

I have done it once, I propped my pole against some railings whilst in the middle of putting gear away, Drove off spent 20 minutes eating bate then realised I had left pole outside last job, Thankfully it was still their

I've left my step ladders at a customers house once. He thought they were his and someone had broken in to his garage then got confused when his were still there and his garage locked.

I once left a scraper at a house with a three year old child playing in the garden. That was scary but fortunately her mother found it first. I won't be doing that again!

Lucky that! It's not the same but i once left my gardiner back pack on the path of a busy main road for about 10 mins....i got back just as some dodgy bloke was walking up to it:whistle:

Latest Posts

Back