Issues With My Pump Today

Discussion in 'Water Fed Pole Cleaning' started by Donny, Feb 8, 2013.

Advertisement
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums.
    Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

1. Donny

Donny Well-Known Member

Well things were going too well lol
    OK today i have had an issue with my pump, its a Shuriflo 100psi
    Basically when i put controller over 65psi the pump cuts on and off the controller reads DE now its connected too the reel and pole and no taps off , ive a Cleaning spot controller but have no instructions on how too use it, when i press the right hand button it give me Flow then Battery power then Calibration , this comes up at 0.00 but have no idea how too change that or even what it should be set at, it was a real pain today as it was causing issues with my gas heater, obviously if the flow was stopping and starting the burner was going off and on also it needs a high flow too kick in so i had too do without it
    Any ideas guys, is my pump fooked?? is it a wiring fault?? it seems to work fine below 65 psi but if i turn up higher it starts saying DE and pump goes off and on HELP lol
    ps i have ordered a pump from that link H put up ( thanks buddy)
    anybody got instructions for this thing lol and what should cal be set at and how do ya do it??? i know how too turn flow up and down and how to check battery voltage it reads 12.9 by ra way, dunno what split relay is fitted
    003 (Copy).JPG

Advertisement
  2. Newbie123

Newbie123 Forum Addict

Sorry donny not used a cleaning spot one could try giving em a ring or email for copy of instructions de obviously dead end it isn't the flow valve on heater is it try bypassing and see if pressure better after that not sure

3. Newbie123

Newbie123 Forum Addict

Would actually just bypass heater and wack the pressure up to test would be quickest way to eliminate

4. Donny

Donny Well-Known Member

I'll try that tomorrow cheers

5. Newbie123

Newbie123 Forum Addict

Battery sounds good voltage wise so can discount that all good always had the opposite prob with the varistream stopping the pump so far

6. Newbie123

Newbie123 Forum Addict

Alpineyorks has one was looking into set up back in march give him a pm might have got some instructions

7. David Taylor

David Taylor Well-Known Member

Hi mate, on all these controllers press arrow up and enter button together, you`ll be in calibration settings 0-99, set to 99 and see if that sorts problem for you... (basically less sensitive)

Also what heater are you using? mine fires at 25 on digital controller.

8. Donny

Donny Well-Known Member

Its a Cointra heater, from Spain sold by Poisedon Products, dissnae fire till at least 70 on controller, i will try that cal setting thanks for the info mate, i have a Reach2clean heater ready too fit if mine is faulty , it is 3 years old the Cointra

9. Newbie123

Newbie123 Forum Addict

Slightly off topic but does pure water damage the heater over time as pure water is not recommended in some pipe work

10. David Taylor

David Taylor Well-Known Member

you didn`t pay 199 for the reach to clean did you?

Advertisement