Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Flyer Feedback

WCF

Help Support WCF:

attachicon.gif
Untitled-1.jpg

Any idea what I need to save it as in photoshop so it's right for flyer printing?

I have these options come up, but can't find the one on the weloveflyer instruction page.
Either PDF or Jpg mate, not save for web and devices use save as, max quality. Pdf you dont want to save as being editable in photoshop the file would be huge.

Cheers, all went well.

White Rabbit, actually I have no idea why or why it's stuck and I've gone for it, but I didn't fancy the usual clearview/supershine/brightlook etc..

One minute I'll think it's a retarded name, the next its brilliant. Although people comment on it, even just asking why? So it's a bit of a talking point, and of course it seems to stick in their head and becomes memorable which is never a bad thing.

I think of Alice in wonderland, everyone else thinks playboy and dildos, maybe it's just me?

The flyer looks great. However i personally find flyers a waste of time and energy! The response rate is pants, no matter how professional the flyer might look! The best way to get new customers is still door knocking! And lets face it, how many of us like doing that! I avoid it like the plague....

Flyers are just like extra ammo I figure, can pass loads out, leave them places etc..

I'm gonna knock doors like crazy as the main form of getting jobs, but flyers can help in their own way I think, definitely not pointless. I could be wrong, but time will tell.

Still waiting on the polo embroidery to come back before I can get out there properly and start canvassing though, don't wanna knock doors without looking professional really. Got a couple of little jobs through word of mouth but haven't started properly yet, been cleaning my own windows and mirrors like a mentalist while waiting on it all to get done.

Richard im gaining more customers thru flyers /emoticons/smile.png ive gained 35 new customers out of 3200 flyers , if u no wat ya doin then thats all that matters

Latest Posts

Back