Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Completed Impact 43 Course!

WCF

Help Support WCF:

Gmeister

Yep, just finished the course, now have a certificate in ladder training, and wfp! /emoticons/smile.png

no its means he just lost out on a days wage! i did this course couple of years ago was ok, didnt cost anything and i got couple of certificates from it which allways helps and looks good i suppose and i also got a working at height certificate without stepping 1 foot off the ground

Easy /emoticons/biggrin.png

Well actually, quite hard, some questions I couldn't answer!

But there really nice and help you with the questions, so all good!

yer they are good,

when i did it a lot of the questions that related to companies more than the one man band!

some of them when they asked who do you report things to etc and things like that, i put i look in the mirror and tell myself! lol

what if u got no mirror ?

or have u got a pocket mirror that girls use for make up ? Lol /emoticons/tongue.png

what if u got no mirror ?
or have u got a pocket mirror that girls use for make up ? Lol /emoticons/tongue.png
lol got mirrors on my van, back door windows are one way glass so could use that, or at worst can use my camera on my tablet! lol

but your not allways in the car mate and camera isnt a mirror /emoticons/tongue.png

u dropped ya self in it mate u got a pocket mirror just admit it /emoticons/tongue.png lol

nothing to be ashamed off lol

but your not allways in the car mate and camera isnt a mirror /emoticons/tongue.png
u dropped ya self in it mate u got a pocket mirror just admit it /emoticons/tongue.png lol

nothing to be ashamed off lol
not taking a picture, on my tablet it got camera both sides so can see live image so better than mirror! lol

Back