Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Off work and not happy

Happened when I was training my son's football team

Went to kick a football and my foot went in a divet in the ground and I carried on to kick the ball and it ended up completely missing the ball and I booted the floor at full pace

Yes mate it was and we were training at the far end of the pitch so I had to walk all the way back to the hut to put all the equipment away and then try and drive home which I think made it worst than it already was /emoticons/sad.png

Who was that boxer who said he lost cos of a broken toe? We work with our hands /emoticons/wink.png I'm just joshing, hope it heals quick and you get back to work soon. Not a bad day to have off lounging around in the sunshine though! /emoticons/biggrin.png

Who was that boxer who said he lost cos of a broken toe? We work with our hands /emoticons/wink.png I'm just joshing, hope it heals quick and you get back to work soon. Not a bad day to have off lounging around in the sunshine though! /emoticons/biggrin.png
No idea who it was .

And yes we do use are hands but I am no Mr fantastic I can't stretch my arms to top windows lol

Yeah great day to have off in sunshine if we had any cloudy all week here lol

I am looking to get back as quick as I can n got to much on to stop lol

Ah, so your not wfp then! I think @MrBump thought you might be with his joke.. Or his 'joshing' :rofl:

Think it was david haye, and whilst i think he was looking for excuses a broken toe would be a huge problem from a boxer seen as every punch thrown starts from the foot.

neednt be expensive, i started off with a d.i.y trolley, d.i.y pole/brush, 6 barrels, d.i vessel and a sack of resin, i think the whole lot came to under £200.

not much more for a van mount, second hand baffled tank and 100m microbore on a hoselock reel would be about £150 or less and you can run it off your trolley

That's an annoying one James! A minor injury but enough to keep you from working. /emoticons/sad.png

I hope it heals nice and quick for you mate.

That's an annoying one James! A minor injury but enough to keep you from working. /emoticons/sad.png
I hope it heals nice and quick for you mate.
Cheers ant

It's it is doing my head and only been two days .

Nothing on the idiot box to watch and having to keep my foot elevated is a right pain

So quicker I can get to work the better

Cheers antIt's it is doing my head and only been two days .

Nothing on the idiot box to watch and having to keep my foot elevated is a right pain

So quicker I can get to work the better
Oh yes! The horror that is daytime tv :eek:

Any box sets you can watch?

Alternatively just :zzz: loads.

It was David Haye

Sorry to hear that Jim

I have worked trad with a broken big toe after dropping a toolbox on it..not fun

Get some padding in it and get out there as soon as poss before you start feeling too ****** off mate

I'd rather excruciating pain than watch Jeremy kyle...hold on there both the same thing ain't they

Latest Posts

Back