Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Sick of scam emails

Tuffers

This is one I got today. I told my neighbour who is a copper about them a while back and all he said was 'delete them' :laugh:. Now to me, these people are trying to extort money from me. Who do I report it to if the fuzz next ain't interested?

Good afternoon,

Thank you for your purchase. Your order is being processed.

Order number: #7273524

Date: December 10, 2014. 03:16pm

Amount: £177.95

You will receive an email for the time of shipping.

Please view attached file "WU-67314RIK-65927.zip" for details.

Best regards,

Ha Gilmartin

+07986 513387

Getting more and more common nowadays, i had 2 emails today, bank rebates, sent from 2 different email addresses and also 2 different amounts.

Plus you get the gimps who claim there from Microsoft and say their server detects that your computer is sending out viruses.

******* Wankers

Hey Tuffers I've been getting them.

Parcels being delivered when I ain't ordered nothing. Even tell me the courier company who's delivering it. Must admit I do just delete em. I also get a zip file.

Another scam going around at the moment is where the fkers drop a 'you have a parcel' leaflet through your door, and when you call the number to re arrange delivery, you instantly get charged £120 quid.

You probably already have virus/malware or a vulnerability in the os and that is why bots are sending you them as they target vulnerable devices.

I had that one Tuffers. Just for £161. I never opened it but googled the email address, DR Dudluy and Co. They turned out to be solicitors and were well annoyed their email address was on the scam. I never opened the zip.

You probably already have virus/malware or a vulnerability in the os and that is why bots are sending you them as they target vulnerable devices.

Back