Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

This one made me nervous

WCF

Help Support WCF:

Got a house with these type really old leaded , and it runs on the inside every time , but it's ok . But I hate that bounce that it makes .... I hardly touch it though, delicate job .. :confused:

I'm still no expert a year in but would defo use a soft brush or flocked not medium etc? nice place
Yeah you're right, I wasn't actually there to do the windows, just ended up doing them and that was the only brush to hand.

I did their drive last year which is about the size of your average car park and did their patio a couple of months back which was big enough that it took all day with a 21" rotary, was actually there cleaning their gutters, I had avoided mentioning I did windows as I really didn't want them but the old girl asked me for a card to give to her friend and of coarse it had windows on it.......

Yeah you're right, I wasn't actually there to do the windows, just ended up doing them and that was the only brush to hand.
I did their drive last year which is about the size of your average car park and did their patio a couple of months back which was big enough that it took all day with a 21" rotary, was actually there cleaning their gutters, I had avoided mentioning I did windows as I really didn't want them but the old girl asked me for a card to give to her friend and of coarse it had windows on it.......
I have done some of them windows i hate them they bend when you put just a little pressure on them and they leak like f..k you need a soft brush and you just have to tickle them and pray.

What gutter vac you use Mat ?

What gutter vac you use Mat ?
I use this one GCS 3000 watt kit

But I haven't used it in months to be honest, I always take it but rarely actually use it, find it quicker and easier to just hop up the ladder with a 5m harris pole and pro gutter tools, I get up to check downpipes are clear anyway.

Yeah I have always thought same

but I've acquired use of one if I get the poles

There's been a few jobs where I could really use it - especially commercial

Do I go for Carbon or alloy poles ??

I mainly use mine on one big job a year it's a massive mansion which is nearly entirely 3 stories and also has these turret type things that are more like 4 and a half high.

Other than that by the time you've sorted electric, set it all up etc I could of done the job and buggered off already with pole and gutter tools.

Back