Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Father’s day hangover from hell

WCF

Help Support WCF:

Smurf

Frank had his drinking head on yesterday being father's day and all...

Oh boy does my head still hurt but a least I can now walk in a straight line again without falling over unlike this morning 2 hours ago when I tried to get out of bed. /emoticons/biggrin.png

As I've just had my lunch which has made me feel a bit sleepy so it's now time for a nap methinks. :zzz::zzz::zzz::zzz:

I do feel alot better now after me nap so just goes to show sleep gives your body time to mend itself.

You need to lay off the falling down juice..or never stop drinking it..either avoids hangovers

I don't drink much at all so that is probably why when I do I feel very bad and have to take time to recover the day after.

sounds like youre hittin de boddle Smurf.

erlier tday one of my lads sees a guy layin motionless on his bed,fully clothed surrounded by empty pill packets and empty beer cans . everynow n then he twitched . good god !

so its down to yours truly to av a look, then batter on his door. eventually a friend opens the door, hes allrite, ah you sure, yeh hes allrite

Was an all day party so I might have had one or two too many. I suppose the giveaway was when it was anounced I had won the disco dance competition when I was just trying to find the loo./emoticons/biggrin.png

sounds like youre hittin de boddle Smurf.
erlier tday one of my lads sees a guy layin motionless on his bed,fully clothed surrounded by empty pill packets and empty beer cans . everynow n then he twitched . good god !

so its down to yours truly to av a look, then batter on his door. eventually a friend opens the door, hes allrite, ah you sure, yeh hes allrite

Back