its towards end of the day and a new cust comes over?

Discussion in 'Chit Chat & Introductions' started by boarcity, Aug 10, 2015.

Advertisement
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums.
    Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

1. boarcity

boarcity Guest

theyre asking but you want to go home. you know theyd love it done now but if you dont/cant itll be another month till you are in the area

whats Your way to handle this situation ?

Advertisement
  2. daveyboy

daveyboy Legend

Squeeze it in if i can

3. Ant

Ant Well-Known Member

If I've got time and can be bothered, I'll do it. If it's a decent job, one that I'd like as a regular on my round, I might not risk losing the opportunity to snare it.

One eve last month out collecting, a lady asked if I could clean her windows the following day, I said I couldn't as I would be elsewhere and it wouldn't be worth my time and petrol coming back just for 1 job (£10) so could I book her in for next month. "Next month" She exclaimed. "It'll be winter by then" I said, not quite luv, it'll be August :rolleyes:

Anyhoo in the end she agreed and I've been round and given her windows a good old scrub and they look great and she's a happy camper and its still summer....I think. :)

• Funny Funny x 4
    • Like Like x 1
    • List
  4. Alien Human

£££ = yes (& the purchase of some nice flowers to help tame the wife)

:turd: job = no (and save the £1 otherwise spent on flowers)

Win win situation!

5. Jacob

Jacob Guest

I say i give you a quote/price rigth now then book you in my calender staight away, i dont mind goind back a few days later most of my work in reasonble distance of my home.

6. daveyboy

daveyboy Legend

If i bought my wife flowers she'd wanna know what I've been up to

• Agree Agree x 3
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
    • List
Advertisement