Its True

Discussion in 'Advertising Offline/Online & Canvassing' started by JDMW, Mar 13, 2013.

Advertisement
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums.
    Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

1. JDMW

JDMW Guru

i gotta admitt it lads, its true what ppl say. keep it simple and you will get customers. i posted in items for sale on facebook and i now have 9 quotes tomorrow to go and give. all i put was Currently Building up my window cleaning round in banbury area, 4 or 8 weekly cleans. im in Banbury area again tomorrow morning if anyones interested. Inbox Me and i can quote you happy :) the messages flooded in, it shocked me. but for weeks i put my little photo of what i offer and never got a sniff.

Advertisement
  2. CNS-southwest

CNS-southwest Grand Master

Almost all my work is from Facebook a it's all good work

3. jimbob

jimbob Well-Known Member

it depends on the time of day and who sees and comments on it ive put ads on for gutter cleaning and got 6 jobs in a couple of hours other days ive put the same add and not got anything

4. CNS-southwest

CNS-southwest Grand Master

Very true, afternoon is good or single mums at home or people bored at work, evening also work out well 7pm-9pm

5. adyspurs

adyspurs Guru

I sometimes find they want something for nothing,that's in my area though so I suppose it varies across the land.

6. JDMW

JDMW Guru

hahaha i do school run so when i get home and get ready to go out i bump the message to the start and i get likes and inboxed, then i do it at 255 before they go bk to get there kids. then i do it again about 9pm when all the soaps av finished haha

just keep bumping the post up, it only takes 2 mins and your miles down the list.

Advertisement