Its your fault

Discussion in 'Chit Chat & Introductions' started by Pickingpaul, Dec 13, 2014.

Advertisement
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums.
    Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

1. Pickingpaul

Pickingpaul Forum Addict

Any window cleaner reading this who has been working hard establishing their own round who cleans regular, is polite, and actually cleans the windows well will know full well that there is nothing to fear about any new window cleaners on your roads/area/patch.

Why? Because ur a good window cleaner and thats actually hard to come by, if ur a bad window cleaner then pull your socks up or all your customers are at risk of being lost and its your fault. If you lose any customers because someoneis charging less then its my view that that was probably not a good customer or you are not a good window cleaner, either way u dont want customers like that, u want ones willing to pay the price u charge.

Its your fault if you are not regularly maintaining your round, you should continuously be watching for houses that havnt got a windy and knocking on that door and getting the job, when ur customer moves house u should be asking the new owners if they want your services, and the same for any house that gets brought in your "patch"

Its your fault if u have houses on your round begging for a windy, ones u just havent got around to asking yet, in which case do not be at all surprised shocked or pi££ed off if a new window cleaner pops up and canvases that road in whatever way they feel fit, those houses are just sitting there dirty and u dont have some inherent right to them just in case one day in the future u eventually decide to ask them.

Its your fault if someone starts to establish themselves on roads you do,

its your fault, look in the mirror and stop externalising problems, u have issues if ur round starts to suffer a nose dive.

Its your fault if you look unpresentable

Its your fault if you stink

Its your fault if your teeth are yellow

Its your fault if you if you have an extremely brilliant window cleaning round full of quality customers paying top prices for a top service, that would be down to you, if you are good at what you do then you wont lose anything, do you think gordon ramsay gets worried if a fish and chip shop opens up across the road from one of his restaurants? Being worried about another window cleaner is fear based response, if you were good at what you did you would have nothing to be fearful of.

Youve got nothing to worry about and remember you started window cleaning once

• Like Like x 3
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
    • List
    Advertisement
  2. abs

abs Guru

Well said, here in Derby they is literally 100's of window cleaners all working in a 20 mile radius and I know I'm well priced good at what I do and a dam good looking bast**d to boot so I don't Worry about any of them :)

• Like Like x 3
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • List
  3. Smurf

Smurf Banned

I'm not interested or worried about what others do myself as is down to the individule how they want to work.
    I can turn up to a job covered in gutter **** but it still doesn't stop me from doing my job. :D

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • List
  4. PTWC

PTWC Guest

Well thats us been told then! o_O

5. Hey, what's wrong with yellow teeth?!
    On the flip side, I'm currently taking ALOT of work from another window cleaning company that have all the faults mentioned. They even bill people without turning up.
    It's their fault.

6. abs

abs Guru

Billing people and putting cards through doors without completing work is my biggest pet hate

7. Pickingpaul

Pickingpaul Forum Addict

The gd looking part is a natural advantage :p

8. Pickingpaul

Pickingpaul Forum Addict

Better than brown and black though :thumbsup:

Thats bad practice and the customers deserve their windows cleaned by you instead then, good for you mate. :thumbsup:

9. abs

abs Guru

Lol it does help ;) my wife thinks stuffs going on the amount of women putting xxx at the end of messages

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • List
  10. Pickingpaul

Pickingpaul Forum Addict

Haha, customers that do that are quality customers aren't they. Ones that accidentally forget to get dressed the day u come round

Advertisement