Ive Given Up Canvassing But Now Ive Found A Solution :)

Discussion in 'Advertising Offline/Online & Canvassing' started by harunh, Aug 2, 2012.

Advertisement
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums.
    Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

1. harunh

harunh Legend

Cos i got 95 customers now in less then 3 months.. Ive become very lazy i should have really up to 120... but im really lazy now... if i had 40 customers i would be out their canvassing but just cant be bothered cosi know 95 is good.. ! lmaooo

But its not good enough ! i need 300 !

So i know this girl shes a nice lass.... and i said to her canvass for me ... she said shes done this type of work before etc :) And i said ill pay u time and a half :) So if she gets me 14 pounds worth of worth ill pay her 1.5x so that will be 21 quid :)

I said to her u get payed 5 pound an hour regardless :) but i said to her jsut cos of that 5 pound an hour it doesnt mean u can slack :p

Some people pay 2 times the value so i think this works out cheaper for me :) But if i get no work then its no good :p But im sure i will get work in.... its jsut a little gamble.... but it will surely pay off :D

Advertisement
  2. rcproperty

rcproperty Hero

theres a guy round here that does a similar thing, but he only pays the person £5 per sign up!! if that guy get no sign ups then they dont get paid! lol

3. Colley614

Colley614 Well-Known Member

Need to be careful with anything to do with sales and a garunteed wage because you start getting "I was doing admin" in other words I can't be hooped, I'll just take the basic

4. rcproperty

rcproperty Hero

just make sure you can trust them!!!

5. Colley614

A good canvasser though is like rocking horse poo (another saying for mk1) if you find one, keep hold

6. rcproperty

rcproperty Hero

so if you found rocking horse poo u would keep hold of it would you??? lol

7. Colley614

I don't know. I've not found rocking horse poo yet, but I'm still keeping an eye open!

8. rcproperty

rcproperty Hero

lol one day maybe! lol

9. harunh

harunh Legend

Na i know her personally kind off... she was best mates with my lass in primary school... shes a decent lass and she seemed really interested in the opportunity :) I know she wants to do well and i know when someone is eager and she seemed eager :) So am hoping for the best :D

10. rcproperty

rcproperty Hero

thats not to bad then! always good when its someone you know

Advertisement