Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Good Day Takings Today

8 jobs @ £172 !

Lol woahhh

if had 8 jobs that would total me around 70 pound max /emoticons/tongue.png lol

Well i'm all done [/emoticons/smile.png] however I did ask a friend to give me a hand in the afternoon and paid him £30 also picked up a new customer while I was out.

I Live in Australia, Perth, and i totally admire you guys who clean windows in england, apart from the weather, you have crazy traffic and it would appear a fairly low hourly rate, although it may be high compared to other jobs, every window cleaner i know here earns a minimum of $60 per hour, and we complain, lol.. our problem is it gets too hot, really slows you down. I will be getting into the waterfed pole soon, been trad for 12 years and love it. One problem here with wfp is the design of the houses, often you need to get on to a roof or balcony, you just couldn't reach every window from the ground, but thats ok, i love a mixture and love cleaning trad, really looking forward to getting a wfp set up as it will be a big advantage on some jobs, just a quick bit of advice for you guys in uk that are only wfp, learn trad as well, insides are so quick, over here hardly anyone has just outsides done, sure some do, but mainly we do in and out, it's a good earner, honestly if you cant clean trad, just get a good squeegee and applicator 12inch would be fine in england and maybe a 6 or 8 inch to and pratice at home, guys your nail it after abt 30 or 40 mins, just you tube for tekkers.

Good luck to all my fellow windies in the uk, a question for wfp guys, do you have any problems with frams that are oxidising? you know leave a milky residue, i seem to come across them alot here.

Cheers chaps and goodluck, den

Am 100% wfp and done a inside clean once lol didnt really enjoy it i dont like going in peoples houses lol

Hi H

Is it ok to call you that,? have seen others do it on here. I know what you mean, but when your inside their house they can really get to know you and vica versa, its a good way to build your round and market yourself,

unless your a grumpy bum, lol, thing is if they become comfortable having you inside their home there's a good chance they will recommend you to friends and neighbours, i look at it this way, when your inside cleaning the windows

it's a lot easier to sell yourself than door knocking after leaflet dropping.!

Practice with that trad gear H, once you feel comfortable with that your love door the insides, especially in winter /emoticons/smile.png plus they nearly always make you a cup of tea or coffee, hopefully with a couple of bikkies or for you a pppppp penguin or club, do they still have them there? i could eat a whole pack of them..!

Anyway good luck H and lovely to meet ya, even if you are a gooner, lol... Den

yeah call me h everyone else does

Lol

And yeah mate i flew through it and done a good job when i done trad first time.

But if i ever get a big commercial to clean insides... il have to go for the vikan easyshine kit /emoticons/smile.png a lot of people are using these now.

Lol Gunner for life mate /emoticons/tongue.png

I like Australia...

Mark Schwarzer

Viduka

Cahill

Harry Kewell

Emerton

Scott mcdonald

all good players especially Cahill and Viduka (years back) /emoticons/wink.png

lol

Back