I've Only Smoked 2 Ciggys in 3 Days

Discussion in 'Chit Chat & Introductions' started by Tuffers, Jun 14, 2016.

Advertisement
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums.
    Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

1. Tuffers

Tuffers Hero

I'm usually smoking 20 a day, but decided to buy a vape kit on Sunday. Since Sunday I've smoked 2 cigarettes. I went into the local vape shop and bought an Endura T22 for £35 and a bottle of juice. The juice is 2/3 gone but I've saved £30 on smokes. The ciggys I have smoked in the last few days have tasted rank, and my van smells like :turd: when I get in it.

Have I quit? I dunno? I've smoked on and off since I was 12. But at least I'm giving it a bash.

image.jpg

Advertisement
  2. TolishAPurd

Gotta be better puffing on a douche flute than taking loads of smoke into your lungs.:thumbsup:

3. boarcity

boarcity Guest

douche flute, thats another good insult phrase worth remembring . "youre a furkin douche flute"

its also one that could be turned on its head ," hey that was a compliment,why dyou always hav to be so nasty we were only cleaning your windows"

4. Green Pro Clean Ltd

No. You simply replaced one habit with another. Those vap machines look so ***. Sit on a bench in town for 10 min and watch people walking along grasping on to them for dear life like a child does a security blanket or a its favorite soft toy.

No actual real scientific examination of the contents, at least with a cigarette you know the damage you're doing.

I was a 2 pack a day man myself, had no will power for quitting, couldn't do it. Tried the gum, no good, tried the patch, nope. Tried electronic fags, battery would die whilst out so would have to buy a 10 pack just to tie me over, again no good.

Finally I went on the 'New Leaf' program on the Champix pills and in just 10 days I was off the fags, no will power involved, just couldnt be arsed to smoke anymore.

901 days as of today. Saved over £14'500 since I quit (didn't end up spending it on Vape kits instead)

I respect you trying but as I said to start you are replacing one habit with another.

5. Posh

Posh Hero

That's good mate
    I did the same 3 years ago & haven't touched a ciggy since

6. Solarpanelcleanington

Solarpanelcleanington Forum Addict

I'd take my chances on the douche flute over cigarettes.

Good for you, keep it up! What will you depend the extra money on?

7. Tuffers

Tuffers Hero

Booze :thumbsup:

8. Solarpanelcleanington

Solarpanelcleanington Forum Addict

Exercise bike too, you may pile on the pounds if you stop completely.
    When I quit, over a few years, I started by not taking tobacco to work.
    Seemed to work for me. You moved in yet?

9. Alien Human

I,ve been using the vape for 3 weeks now - works a treat.

Good luck with it :)

10. Tuffers

Tuffers Hero

End of August with luck.

Advertisement