Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

How does a WFP system handle really baked on muck on windows?

WCF

Help Support WCF:

Neil nowdownunder

Hi all,

Just order my first WFP kit, but curious. Say in a hot country like Australia you have bird shite really baked on hard onto a up stairs window. Is the WFP going to shift this? If not what's your plan of action for this kind of situation please?

Thanks,

Neil.

No it won't, you'll need a scraper, gardiners sell a super scraper that attaches to there poles, but if you haven't got gardiner poles, then make your own, wfp won't get off what I like call 'cement poo' without some serious scraping

On my old brush i did similar to this except i glued a strip of velcro on the side of the brush instead of making a plastic thingie and just stick on the scrubber if needed and use the side of the brush

Very effective..especially with old faithful virosol or ubik

Tbh i haven't had any that a spray of neat virosol won't take off on its own for ages

[media]

[/media]

Ive never had to use a scraper of any description with wfp, bird shite comes off eventually and anything that needs scraping i just use side of brushm anything that refuses to come off stays on

Back