jackpot

Discussion in 'Advertising Offline/Online & Canvassing' started by jambo113, Mar 23, 2012.

Advertisement
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums.
    Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

1. jambo113

jambo113 Guest

got all windows cleaned earlyier than normal this week thanks to my mam looking after me kids so decided to go out canvassing today after a tip off round a new estate thats nearly finished being built picked up 27 customers and possibly another 12 that said they will get back to me after theyve spoke to there other half. just not looking forward to the first cleans as alot of them are really dusty due to some ground work and stuff thats still going on but cant have everything lol

Advertisement
  2. Gav

Gav Grand Master
    Administrator

Amazing well done I could do with a good find like that.

Sent from Tapatalk. App for iPhone, Android and blackberry.

3. Paul

Paul Guest

That's brilliant pal well done, feels great doesn't it :(

4. jambo113

jambo113 Guest

yer brilliant i was only knocking for about 3 hours aswell, the best bit a bout it was the tip off came from a women in the pub i nipped in after work for a quick pint with my mate and was still wearing my t shirt with my company name on when a women asked me if i could clean hers and then told me about it. from now on when i want to go for a pint i'm gona tell the girlfriend im only going because its good for business :)

5. mark m

mark m Hero

Well done

6. James

James Guru

Good job bud

---
    I am here: http://tapatalk.com/map.php?kzm0xl

Advertisement