jehovah window cleaners

Discussion in 'Chit Chat & Introductions' started by boarcity, Oct 11, 2015.

Advertisement
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums.
    Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

1. boarcity

boarcity Guest

any of the forum one of these? i only ask after having a chat with my ol mum- a jehovah had knocked on her door and this got me thinking of the several jehovah witness window cleaners iv seen over the years
    i can spot one at 20 yards! the telltale signs are wearing immaculate shoes/desert boots and nylon "slacks" from a catalogue desertboot.jpg rather than the usual trousers a windie might wear

although i stand to be corrected,im pretty sure they run "showboat rounds" where you do a few houses have a chat along the way and go home. Rather than a real "slogger"round where you work like a dog and then go home

Advertisement
  2. Jacob

Jacob Guest

I know a big company wher the romour has it they are jehovas, big company, so some graft they must do.
    Funny your round despription fits perfect on me and i am not a jehova, just a bit of lazy :rofl:

3. TolishAPurd

Not something i've come across, but I'll keep an eye on it. At least they are used to door knocking.

4. TolishAPurd

lol at showboat rounds, I'd love one of them.

5. daveyboy

daveyboy Legend

There are quite a lot of JW's window cleaning and i have spoken to a few on here and if it suits your lifestyle then why not

6. boarcity

boarcity Guest

av u the desert boots jacob? uv got the religious name so ur half way there

7. Danfire

Danfire Well-Known Member

I'd probably make a good Jehovas witness...I like to stop for lots of tea and chats...reckon those boots look pretty comfy as well, not sure how dry they'd stay when I wring out the cill cloth and slop water on them though...just one problem, I don't believe in sky pixies.

• Funny Funny x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • List
  8. boarcity

boarcity Guest

altho comfy lookin theyd not last a week of proper work use

9. David K

David K Forum Addict

B
    better pricing = less work !

10. Trev81

Trev81 Guru

Similar colour to my work boots but mine last forever and hit harder if ever required! s-l1000.jpg

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • List
Advertisement