Jet Systems Pura+ how to make ultra pure water from pure water

Discussion in 'Water Fed Pole Cleaning' started by Smurf, May 16, 2015.

Advertisement
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums.
    Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

1. Smurf

Smurf Banned

Jet Systems Pura+ how to make ultra pure water from pure water

What do you think?

Advertisement
  2. James Allen

James Allen Well-Known Member

Sounds intesting smurf and I bet it is a lot cheaper than ionics zero system

3. daveyboy

daveyboy Legend

What is the point when 0ppm is more than good enough anyway?,

4. James Allen

James Allen Well-Known Member

I suppose there isn't dave

5. cheapncheerful

has he got no pure to clean his van...?:rofl:

interesting but....000 is 000 and unless my mince pies are lying.... using it windows look clean to me...

I mean....I know there are some fussy custys out there but really just how fussy can they be..?

6. Smurf

Smurf Banned

Real ultra pure water is harmful to humans

7. Smurf

Smurf Banned

8. cheapncheerful

oh love that especially the last one mr google I mean smurf...very interesting and...very useful to explain to people pure water..

one of the downsides of the pure water windowcleaning system is how good it is at attracting and absorbing dirt unfortunately the downside being the water on the frame continues to do its job and nicely drips down as soon as you leave the job and we just love spotting...

hence why it takes a few cleans to settle down..

and one of my major rookie mistakes...not flushing the frames enough or the glass for that matter....well my water is somewhat limited..:D

as stated in previous posts from time to time I do indulge in pure water drinking however..

firstly...its not pure...its my tedious creep water ie my first draw of about two litres...so hardly ultra pure probs around 004 downwards..

secondly...and this is important to note..pure water doesnt like being pure as stated and so if you drink it yes...it may well go after your minerals etc in your body....

BUT...and this is my argument...pure water is not choosy...it will also pick up toxins and bad bits just as easy so...I will continue to drink it when my body tells me to drink it..and feel somewhat cleansed as I piss all the bad bits out as well as the good..

and dont forget...I do eat...a lot...and so all the minerals etc are constantly being replaced..

another point is with ultra pure...you would find it equally hard to drink because it would be instantly contaminated on contact with air and the container it was put in..so basically you would have to put the output tube straight in your mouth and in that case I do believe it could be dangerous..

I dont always use it as I drink from the bathroom tap at night and also...

I drink gallons of tea and coffee and juices all made with tap.not to mention what the custys give me..

I am in no way ocd about anything..,mummy told me...everything in moderation and balance is the key to life....and she is right...balance is the key to life..

sorry to go all heavy now but I am actually searching at the moment as to the reason life exists at all ...it doesnt make a lot of sense if you think about it..

and I FOUND it extremely hard to google as I didnt know what to put but just last week I found one of the reasons life crawled from the sea...

and...its to do with balance..nature always seeks equilibrium always seeking equality so if a cell develops one way it has to develop the opposite to counter it....

very like pure seeking out impurities...

sorry for going all heavy but as you get older you do kinda wonder what its all about..

but I did enjoy that vid smurfy...keep em coming.:D

9. Smurf

Smurf Banned

I would not drink normal ro/di purified water myself without boiling it first to kill off the bugs in it. :rolleyes:

10. cheapncheerful

bugs bugs..its tap water in the first place what bugs...

and on mine you can actually add many different filters if you so desire...

any way...I watch celebrity get me out of here every year so bugs dont frighten me..

and of course in asian countries they think were mad not eating them...

poor smurfy hate to tell you...you eat on average seven spiders a year whilst your asleep....:rofl:

Advertisement