Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Indoor cleaning kits advice

WCF

Help Support WCF:

paul1

HI guys, can anyone recommend a good indoor cleaning kit? are they anygood or better off using trad? just concerned about water everywhere etc...

also anyone tried or going to try the new unger stingray ? been considering it, what you guys think?

also looking for a very small lower level pole for very tight areas etc, seen the gardiner clx 4 but are there anymore on the market advice appreciated

all the best

Hi Paul

I've always stuck with my normal kit indoors, just follow your squeegee with the applicator underneath so it catches most of the wet. Also put a dust sheet on the sill to catch any mucky drips.

I have the clx4 - a lot of my round is bungalows - wouldn't use anything else it's brilliant. The sawn-off type poles seem to be all over eBay at the mo - don't know how good they would be but they are cheap. I started off with aluminium ionic poles and quickly changed to gardeners from reviews on here. I have an SLX and the little CLX4, I can't recommend them enough

I find trad best. Though as mentioned, maybe if they are cleaned very regularly, then an indoor kit would be good. Though I do find pads on s pole sometimes useful for high up skylights as you get less drips running down the wall/roof. Sorry, can't recommend one kit in particular.

Sent from my thl 5000 using Tapatalk

Latest Posts

Back