Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Spreadsheet yearly accounts

jamienewbie88

Hi all

It's my first year and my first time doing a spreadsheet for my accountant. Going to use excel and had a go but not very professional looking. Has anyone got a blank copy of theirs so I can look at the layout you have used e.g columns layout and how you have entered outgoing costs monthly totals or day by day to show the description of each item spent

Any help will be much appreciated

Sent using the Window Cleaning Forums mobile app

When I first started out being self employed. I just opened up ms word and wrote down income for that month and my expenses. Do this 12 times and your done. Now I use cleanner planner. And that dose it all for you.
Hi

Yeah see I have cleaner planner but haven't been putting my expenses in to it. Will be from now on makes things a lot easier.

And your accountant accepted your accounts like that and was able to do your return with it?

Hopefully mine will be ok then as long as it has monthly turnover monthly costs and expenses and I have receipts to back all the info up if requested I should be ok?

Hi
Yeah see I have cleaner planner but haven't been putting my expenses in to it. Will be from now on makes things a lot easier.

And your accountant accepted your accounts like that and was able to do your return with it?

Hopefully mine will be ok then as long as it has monthly turnover monthly costs and expenses and I have receipts to back all the info up if requested I should be ok?

Yes my accountant has no problem with it.

I've started mine on excel just basic form months down the left and different expenses across the top.

Sent him what I have done so far just to make sure it's acceptable.

Still can't access that link not sure why...strange

Back to work tomorrow after a long weekend.

Have fun lads

Sent from my iPhone using Window Cleaning Forums

Thats because you are using a iphone, Trying using a laptop
It should work on iPhone. I have an iPhone and works. Will try and resolve the issue today.

UPDATE:

I can not see anything that would be causing the issue in not being able to download resources. The only time it would show download unavailable is if your not logged in. I will keep looking though.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back