Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Jetwash machine advice please

WCF

Help Support WCF:

James1684

Hi any advice would be appreciated. I am looking to purchase a new jet wash, for the last 5 months ive been using a wilks tx750 and it has served me very well but needing something to use a surface cleaner 21 inch. As i found out today the wilks could not power one of these and left me with a problem on my next job. I have a budget of £1000 - £1200 and been looking at the kiam 3700 15 litre per min for £750 but been reading a couple of bad reviews on the kiam products has anyone used one of these machines and what would be the best equivalent in the price range if kiam is best to be avoided. Just want a machine to speed up cleaning times and use a surface cleaner to save my back and shoulders for the next 6-8 months untill i can get the slipsream pro 20 next year. Thanks in advance

I have the 7hp 15lpm machine from
Jetmac. Couldn’t be happier with it. Bought it as a package with a 19” FSC. Can’t fault it at all. Think the price has gone up a bit but still vaguely in budget. Check with him that it will run a 21” if you already have it though. The 21lpm may be in budget if you only need the pressure washer and not the whole FSC package.

Jetmac. Couldn’t be happier with it. Bought it as a package with a 19” FSC. Can’t fault it at all. Think the price has gone up a bit but still vaguely in budget. Check with him that it will run a 21” if you already have it though. The 21lpm may be in budget if you only need the pressure washer and not the whole FSC package.

Thanks for recommending jetmac. I got in touch with terry and he advisd me on what i needed without going over budget. I went for the loncin 420 3000 psi 21 ltr with Annovi Reverberi rg21.20 triplex pump and reduction gearbox. Cant wait for my next job on 22nd to get going with this. Will definitely use jetmac again thanks matey

Thanks for recommending jetmac. I got in touch with terry and he advisd me on what i needed without going over budget. I went for the loncin 420 3000 psi 21 ltr with Annovi Reverberi rg21.20 triplex pump and reduction gearbox. Cant wait for my next job on 22nd to get going with this. Will definitely use jetmac again thanks matey
Let us know how you get on.

I have a Wilks TX750 and also want a FSC. Is there a smaller size that will work FSC that will work on this machine? I only use it once a month and so don't need a full on professional one. Any advice?

Back