Jokes

Discussion in 'Chit Chat & Introductions' started by vito61, May 10, 2012.

Advertisement
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums.
    Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

1. vito61

vito61 Well-Known Member

Any chance of putting a warning in the thread ***le to warn of content ie 'Filthy Joke' or 'Obscene Comment'.

I know I'm not alone in not wanting to be caught out by such dodgy content. I didn't join this forum to read such stuff. :blush:

Other sites are available.

Advertisement
  2. Masons

Masons Guru

I agree, I set up a thread for non-filthy jokes, but nobody commented as I guess most people want the adult rated content.
    I don't enter joke threads for this reason, nobody puts a NSFW tag on them, which they should, and the ***les aren't descriptive.

Some people are just annoying.

3. Paul

Paul Guest

If my jokes offended I apologise and have now deleted them.

And as for the some people are annoying masons it's a bit of a harsh comment, different people have different senses if humour I wouldn't say it was annoying.

4. simon

simon Guru

what some ppl consider filthy others dont, its hard to tell but you shouldn't have to delete them coz some ppl dont like them, so a general warnings probably best. what does nsfw mean anyway???

5. Masons

Masons Guru

NSFW means not safe for work.
    And nobody should feel pressured into doing anything, I'm not saying people are annoying in a nasty way.

But when people ***le threads awful, nobody is helped, as people can end up looking at anything.

Is all.[hr]
    And also, many people have made such threads, with things not suitable in them.
    Hence why I avoid Chit Chat section much of the time.

No offence intended.

6. simon

simon Guru

no if you avoid the section thats not right either & i never saw the jokes to be honest, sorry for being slow but i still dont know what you mean by not safe for work ??? does that mean its rude

7. Belfastcleaning

Belfastcleaning Grand Master

Lmao good one!! This is a joke, right?

8. Masons

Masons Guru

Yeah si.

It's yet another internet thing like lol and imo.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Not_safe_for_work

9. vito61

vito61 Well-Known Member

Thanks for the positive comments everybody. I've enjoyed having a larf on this forum (check some of my posts) and look forward to many more.
    Good times to you all.

10. simon

simon Guru

im embarrassed to say how long it took me to work imo out, kids told me what lmfao was but i've a mate who still doesn't know that one

Advertisement