Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Anyone Let Me Shadow Them For A Few Quid?

D

Deeks

Hi everyone.

Have looked into starting up trad window cleaining a while back and now ready to take the plunge. I’ve read up a bit – but realise there’s going to be a lot to learn.

I would really appreciate it, if for say £20 – I could tag along and shadow / help anyone for a few hours within a 50 mile radius of Leamington Spa, so I can pick up some experience of trad window cleaning? (Birmingham, Solihull, Stratford, Leamington, Warwick, Coventry, Kenilworth etc)

I hope to run this alongside my other job, so would only need half as many customers and doubt I’ll be serious competition for anyone nearby!

Cheers!

Deeks

Hi - sorry for late reply.

Bit manic at the moment. (Got two other small self emp. jobs on the go but letting one go soon!)

Sorry MK Cleaners - didn't think of that! Especially if you're nearby - don't blame you!

RC Property - sounds good thank you very much! Will get in touch in advance of when I can get a half day free and try and tie in with you if that's ok?

Thanks again!

Deeks

Your too kind RC I bet you sleep well at night /emoticons/wink.png
lol well if you can help someone start off why not! not like a treat to my business in same town so if i can help in anyway! thats how i started off!!

Latest Posts

Back