Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Solar Cleaning Quote Required, Suffolk. 960 Panels.

WCF

Help Support WCF:

S

Solar Steve

Hi everyone. If anyone is interested, I have a ground mounted installation with 960 panels that needs cleaning. A RAMS, public liability and previous experience of solar cleaning is required.

Any questions, fire away. Look forward to hearing from you.

So when you say "A RAMS" do you mean Risk Assessment Management System? :rolleyes:

Are you trying to plug your training again then Steve as seems to me you never post anything without a hidden agenda.

I would also like to think If someone already has experience in cleaning solar farms then they would be out to get their own work rather than going through a 3rd party like yourself? Go figure /emoticons/biggrin.png

Hi smurf.

Glad you are giving people the benefit of the doubt, as always. I will answer your questions one at a time, simply, so you understand.

1. No. A RAMS is a Risk Assessment & Method Statement.

2. No.

3. No. Because not everyone knows how to get this type of work.

Steve

1. Why use an acronym as it just makes out you know better than anyone else.

2. I agree to disagree on that one.

3. Interesting comment as I'm sure if you can do it anybody else could if they put their mind to the task.

It is not a black art as you make out it is and to be honest I feel most of your posts to date about spc have been about promoting your business and finding ppl to do the work for you rather than helping others out on the forum with questions. That is why I'm giving you a hard time but you probably disagree. /emoticons/biggrin.png

Hi smurf.
Glad you are giving people the benefit of the doubt, as always. I will answer your questions one at a time, simply, so you understand.

1. No. A RAMS is a Risk Assessment & Method Statement.

2. No.

3. No. Because not everyone knows how to get this type of work.

That's cool. Your opinion is your opinion.

On other forums, as i know they do also on this one, lots of people know what a RAMS is. It is not me trying to be superior.

The proof with spc is in the pudding. We are doing things right here as we are getting the enquiries. I'm sure others are too. So I would agree that everyone could do it. Some people join forums to share tips, ideas, talk about equipment and other reasons.

Some though, come on here purely to generate business and why not? It is a great tool for that. I do share tips etc about spc, but not always publicly, mainly to those who are happy with mutual benefit.

The guy who got the Surrey solar sites increased his annual turnover by thousands. I know he is very happy about what I post on spc. It works, for him and it works for me.

If my posts wind you up, why waste your time by replying to them? I'd rather not post knowing I am going to get a 'hard time' but for enjoyment, for business and to network with like-minded people. I am happy doing just that, not giving other people 'a hard time.'

I think it's Pringles time

375px-Pringles_chips.jpg

Anyone care for one?

I got a question, does this mysterious RAMS really mean, Real Ale Mans Sauce or Rotten Apples Make Sider err that one don't work lolz

Hi solar Steve,got. That contract I was on about,Suffolk part of my Manor.got plenty of work so not worried either way,was looking for response on other thread.up to you mate.

Hi solar Steve,got. That contract I was on about,Suffolk part of my Manor.got plenty of work so not worried either way,was looking for response on other thread.up to you mate.
Nice one mate! Excellent!
If we can do something together with the Suffolk site, that would be great. Can you email me through the spc site and we can talk prices and other details. Cheers!

Nice one mate! Excellent!
If we can do something together with the Suffolk site, that would be great. Can you email me through the spc site and we can talk prices and other details. Cheers!
Will do mate,took your advice a gave nothing away as tried to help people,give views and get slated.will e mail you tomorrow mate,got to get some quotes written up.cheers mate

Will do mate,took your advice a gave nothing away as tried to help people,give views and get slated.will e mail you tomorrow mate,got to get some quotes written up.cheers mate
Ok cool.

i think for a job like this, you are talking around the 35p - 40p per panel range, 2 people should be able to knock it out in one day, as long as water on site, but i think a lot will depend on panel size

i think for a job like this, you are talking around the 35p - 40p per panel range, 2 people should be able to knock it out in one day, as long as water on site, but i think a lot will depend on panel size
That's cheap! £370 for a days work for two guys plus fuel..

Latest Posts

Back