Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

A Day From Hell!

Gushysfella

4am start! Had a big job on cleaning a supper market which had to be done before 7am, done by 6 but that's when it all went down hill!!

Pleased with myself I thought mac'y d's for a breckie that's when I found out my new van with roof rack and ladders don't fit under the drive throw gates!

Onto next job, new second hand car sales fourcourt jet wash, gennie wouldn't start! When did was not running right and took 2 hours longer then planned! Packed up, drove home and 5 minutes away from home got hit up the **** by a 19 year old dream boy racer who turned out to have no insurance!! Brand new van gutted!!

Evening in with a large bottle of JD!!! Hope you've all had a better day lol GF

pmsl H cracked me up... really im gutted for ya, i normally have monday mornings like that, minus the rear end job. did u get the old bill involved? id be taking boy racer to court for damages.

Nothing worse than someone not having insurance or people killing other people through dangerous driving.feel for ya mate.

4am start! Had a big job on cleaning a supper market which had to be done before 7am, done by 6 but that's when it all went down hill!!
Pleased with myself I thought mac'y d's for a breckie that's when I found out my new van with roof rack and ladders don't fit under the drive throw gates!

Onto next job, new second hand car sales fourcourt jet wash, gennie wouldn't start! When did was not running right and took 2 hours longer then planned! Packed up, drove home and 5 minutes away from home got hit up the **** by a 19 year old dream boy racer who turned out to have no insurance!! Brand new van gutted!!

Evening in with a large bottle of JD!!! Hope you've all had a better day lol GF
**** day dude, try be positive.

Did you take his details and report to police?

I'd make sure he paid up one way or another, proper gutted for ya mate. Get a good nights sleep and crack on tomorrow /emoticons/smile.png

bad news fella hate guys like that driving about,on a plus side you could have done what i did and get stuck in a ncp carpark due to the ladder clamps!!went up the 1st ramp ok the second one nealy pulled my roof off lol i was not a happy lad that day had to drive home with ladders tied down with me t.shirt!!!

Thanks for the support lads, quick up date. Head pounding but the JD was worth it lol!!

Van not looking good just been took off by mate with a tow truck so ford got it in the morning, been and seen them must admit they been really good, loan van being dropped of at 8 in the morning. As for my pride and joy, tow bar plate looks fooked. Back doors jammed and it looks like the back doors have lifted pushing roof out of place at the back??? Also noticed with being hit while hand brake on its a sod to get off a d rear brakes grind!!!

As for the nice lad who hit me & old bill.... When I jumped out baring in mind I was stopped with hand brake on at a red light said CHAV jumped out and started shouting in a way the ***** me right off, talking like a black lad ( by no means am I being racist but he was pale white!) and by the third " you get me" I seen red! I dragged him across the road pushed him in the bus stop and called the old bill! They warned me off entrapment until they found out his civic had no tax, mot or insurance and I was stiffly let off lol

As for my insurance should be ok as fully covered for such events no just need a good hang over drink!! Thanks again lads GF!

Gushy i know what you mean about these guys who talk black nothing worse in my eyes,sounds stupid coming out of both mouths.this is what your up against in this country these days.that voice would have sent me over the top

Glad your getting it sorted mate.

NO SURRENDER /emoticons/wink.png

Really bad morning mate,I feel for you.

You can claim from the MIB so I doesn't effect you.

If you née any help with the claim just message me mate

Back