just been carding

Discussion in 'Advertising Offline/Online & Canvassing' started by harunh, May 13, 2012.

Advertisement
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums.
    Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

1. harunh

harunh Legend

posted about 250-300 in 2 hours.

The house had loads of clean windows.... but their was 1 or 2 that were dirty... it was a nice compact estate... but up to now ive posted 600 cards and havent had 1 response...

im going to get up to 1,000 tomorrow. Im also going to go canvassing and say......

Hiya ther... im your local window cleaner... would you like a free quote for your windows?

thats it

Theirs new houses that have been built round the corner from me.... and theere up for grabs now.... and im going to keep an eye on that.... and be the first 1 in ther.... thers about 30 houses their.... so just gotta keep an eye on it

still got 0 customers :) lol

Advertisement
  2. mark m

mark m Hero

I have dropped off 1000 plus before and no calls it happens a lot , Keep your head they will turn up in the end

3. harunh

harunh Legend

Lol........... how many customers will you get out of 100 doors you canvass?

4. Whizz-Bizz

Whizz-Bizz Forum Addict
    Supplier

5. Ryan

Ryan Guest

Ya i wouldnt worry to much do 2 weeks of flyers/cards and then think to yourself mmmmm theres 2-3k of houses with my cards been put in and least your getting out there and trying :]

so you got 1 customer now from that response ?

6. Paul

Paul Guest

7. harunh

harunh Legend

Yeh in 2,3 weeks i will have shot out at least 3,000 cards ! :)

then hopefully the jobs will come ! lol

just need to stick to it....and keep trying... it will eventually pay off :)

i got no customers yet

8. AS Window Cleaning

AS Window Cleaning Active Member

Weve had less than 10 out of 100 people spoke to so far, maybe closer to 5.

Had better response from leafletting when weve tried that, cover larger area and getting a few calls and customers from that.

Depends on area, if not getting response move on to somewhere else and try there. Some areas are just swamped already and even though you will pick up the odd one or two, will get a poorer response overall.

9. willywindows

willywindows Guest

As you say: "up for grabs", lets hope that no other windies are thinking the same thing - Windy wars ! - with local meat- head
    !!

10. harunh

harunh Legend

lol true !

Advertisement