Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

my first week

All Round Cleaning

Tommorow will be my first week of trading and my round is growing by the day well chuffed I am .

already my round is worth £266.00 a month not bad going even if i do say so myself

so glad I didnt throw the towel in when I was going to .

Just wish I had thought of doing this a long time ago.

I knocked on a very small culdesac to***ht and took 2 new customers and 2 more maybe's

and a friend of one of the maybe's is looking for a cleaner .

the best thing is though I have taken 2 customers from another windy and my charge is more than his by %50

so just goes to show that there are some shoddy window cleaners out there who do not look after there rounds .

Tommorow will be my first week of trading and my round is growing by the day well chuffed I am .

already my round is worth £266.00 a month not bad going even if i do say so myself

so glad I didnt throw the towel in when I was going to .

Just wish I had thought of doing this a long time ago.

I knocked on a very small culdesac to***ht and took 2 new customers and 2 more maybe's

and a friend of one of the maybe's is looking for a cleaner .

the best thing is though I have taken 2 customers from another windy and my charge is more than his by %50

so just goes to show that there are some shoddy window cleaners out there who do not look after there rounds .
well done and very good result as about 3 weeks ago you were going

Back