Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Artic Conditions!

WCF

Help Support WCF:

stevelewis

Well just got to this village that im working in and my temp metre is reading -12!

Think this is gunna be the hardest test for the meths this winter, i,ll just have to see how i get on, wouldve liked to stay in me warm bed but got a few glazing jobs tomorrow so gunna try and tie up this weeks cleaning work, oh well if i cant then its not the end of the world.

Whats the temps like round your way lads?

Here its only -1.6 but that's only in our garden, i got to go out to the out to the sticks to clean a few today so not looking forward to

whereabouts u off today rc? im in Holowell, tbh its prob the coldest place i go always seems to be a couple degrees colder here than anywhere else for some reason, maybe cause its the most rural place on my round

whereabouts u off today rc? im in Holowell' date=' tbh its prob the coldest place i go always seems to be a couple degrees colder here than anywhere else for some reason, maybe cause its the most rural place on my round[/quote']Going to Blisworth , Milton molsor and around abington

Yer try to, hope u have good one to! did you get the pm the other day?
No mate i,ll check ive got my email turned on, been playing up lately, pm this afternoon, should sort it by then bud

Back