Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Shouldn't Listen To Forecasts

WCF

Help Support WCF:

Shaun1977

Checked few forecasts last night n thy all had it bouncing down big time today it did for few hours this morning n it's been ok this afternoon

I never listen to them.... their wrong most times mate,

As each year goes on the climate will get more worse.

Was suppose to be 13 mm of water from 9 this morning till. 6 wich is a lot it just hasn't happened like. Av u had much rain in boro today like big h

yesterday it was on n off... spitting... while i was working /emoticons/tongue.png now its sunny then raining... then windy /emoticons/wacko.png

its all mixed up /emoticons/wacko.png lol

I never check the weather ever , if its raining its raining if its not then i get me ladders on the roofrack SIMPLES!!!!

It bucketed it down here today for about an hr went that dark that the street lights came on went totally black i thought it would be the end of the world or summat like that .

I think im going to stop looking at forecasts amount of days Iv lost coz Iv checked and it's said it's raining only for it to turn out I'd of got days work or best part of one done

about 12 o clock yesterday i was saying to a customer how wrong the forecasts are as thurs was supposed to be worst day of the week & i was out in a t shirt all morning & plenty of blue sky, 20mins later sat in car thinking where the hell did this come from 40 mins later town & half the roads flooded so they do get it right now & again

For the past few days its been sunny in the mornings.... really warm then it starts really shooting down ! really heavy rain ! very strange lol

Back