Just bought a pole

Discussion in 'Chit Chat & Introductions' started by All Round Cleaning, Jun 5, 2012.

Advertisement
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums.
    Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

1. All Round Cleaning

All Round Cleaning Grand Master

Just went to B&Q and purchased a 5m harris pole for £15.00 well chuffed for the price i intend to use this for hard to reach trad and im also intending on making a small wfp with another one aswell later on .

:)

for £15.00 i would definatley recommend this pole .
    just want to see if i can find a pole mounted scrubber like a washing up thingy .

Advertisement
  2. Posh

Posh Hero

If you go on the DIY section it tells you how to do it. I made 2 of them wfp and there a bit bendy full length but work well. Was thinking of getting another to fit a hard brush or my gutter cleaning tool I just ordered to reach across gutterings above connys.
    [hr]
    You can buy applicator sleeves which have a scrubber along the length of it which will fit on the pole. Look on any of the window cleaning places like wcw or cleaning spot.

3. Dodger

Dodger Hero

Had one a while mate got it for some work I can't get ladder near but converted it for wfp as well, used a bolt and wing nut for ends so can interchange in 2 seconds.

Advertisement