Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

New Commercial Job

I would say you could easy do each side in 1hour so say 3 hours works so not sure what you price a day but £100 i would say is a fair price

Have you outright asked them what they pay at the moment. Thats always a good starting point. If you ask direct questions, people will often give you a straight answer back. If they wont tell you.... fine, but i would always ask. Then understand they are paying that and are unhappy.... so you dont need to beat the price. I would go in slightly higher and point out that, that is the price to do the job correctly.... which the current company is obviously not doing.....

If they wont tell you. Id start @ £150 and then see how they react. The side windows look like there could almost be as much as the fronts so you dont want to get caught out on it.....

As for front canopy..... any window cleaner will have the same issue with getting to it. Point this out to them upfront and advise that the only way to 100% clean the bottom window above the canopy would be to have somone on it. For H&S reasons you can't do that so will WFP the best you can. Be open with them, like I say.... anyone quoting that job will have the same issue.

its only been open a very short while about 1 month so i dont think they have had a window cleaner

Paul £100.00 seems okay mate

If u want to earn 20 opound per an hour

and it will takeu 4 hours do it at 80 quid mate

If u had a lot of commercial jobs then u can go in high mate but keep low /emoticons/wink.png

Also Paul how did u get this job ? Did they come to u or did u approach them mate ?

Well done

We have a job where there is a window that noone could get to with a WFP. I pre explained this to the customer. When we did the first clean we used a ladder, but then explained this to the customer. They didnt want any ladders using so tlod them once a yr we would take a cherry picker on at their cost. They agreed. Simples.

For me....its just about being upfront with customers..... Really having a few hundred quid for a cherry picker is crazy, but as long as you pre price that plus a cost for your hassle.... its all good : )

We have a job where there is a window that noone could get to with a WFP. I pre explained this to the customer. When we did the first clean we used a ladder, but then explained this to the customer. They didnt want any ladders using so tlod them once a yr we would take a cherry picker on at their cost. They agreed. Simples.

For me....its just about being upfront with customers..... Really having a few hundred quid for a cherry picker is crazy, but as long as you pre price that plus a cost for your hassle.... its all good : )
True /emoticons/smile.png This is the way to do it /emoticons/tongue.png

i just got a photo quote email off my wensite at 4pm today /emoticons/biggrin.png
Ive just told Iain to get me a photoquote page mate /emoticons/tongue.png lmaooo

Back