just cant say no

Discussion in 'Chit Chat & Introductions' started by jambo113, May 21, 2012.

Advertisement
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums.
    Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

1. jambo113

jambo113 Guest

its been 7 month since i said i wasnt going to do anymore joinery work yet ive just fitted a huge kitchen over the last few weeks, and now ive got 4 doors to hang, a decking to lay, another kitchen to fit, a laminate floor to lay, a pair of gates to make and fit, 2 downstairs of houses to skirt out, and a bathroom floor to rip up and replace and fascia soffit and guttering to replace oh and my mum and dad want me to fit them a new kitchen soon aswell, i really thought id put my tools away for good but i cant help it when people ring me i try and tell them no and pass on my mates number but they beg me to do it im just to soft i might just have to change my number and not give it to anyone

Advertisement
  2. Matty H

Matty H Forum Addict

This is a window cleaning forum mate lol :s

3. jambo113

jambo113 Guest

i know lol just cant seem to get away from joinery and be left to concentrate on my windows

4. Gmeister

Gmeister Grand Master

How come you gave up Joinery?

BTW my Dads a joiner also.

5. jambo113

jambo113 Guest

i was starting to get fed up with it and also the mother inlaw got ill and couldnt look after the kids anymore while i was at work luckily there was some redundances coming up within the comapany so i volunteered and needed something that i could fit round my kids so i started window cleaning now the misses has gone part time i could go back to joinery but thers not alot of work round here so id have to work away which i dont want to do or go self employed but thers alot of compe***ion and people are working for 10 an hour s/employed and i earn double that cleaning windows so i thought id stick with it, and i just prefer it wish i did this 10 years ago. i still wanted to do the odd joinery job for friends and family just to keep my hand in but i seem to be getting other people ring me now and im just to soft to say No.

and breath
    bet you wish u never asked now lol :)

Advertisement