Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

anyone used vision for trad??

WCF

Help Support WCF:

Dave B

Staff member
Just an idea but this v2 stuff is well slippy

May be good for glide for tradding with a lot less soap needed

Anyone??

Mate at a recommended dilution of 2 ML per 100 Liters I would love to see how your gonna measure the ratio for a 5 liter bucket /emoticons/tongue.png

This is what so far gives me the belief that it can't be anything more than a placebo effect and here's why:

A 500 liter tank is in milliliters in 500000 ml (half a million) and the recommended dosage for that is 10 ml 000010. I am sorry but my punitive brain cant handle the math on the PPM (but I am sure one of our resident geniuses will let us know)

My point being is the TDS (PPM) is so minimal it has to be insignificant! IMO

HAVING SAID THAT ---- Yesterday I was given a decent sample of the product so I will start using it Monday and I will use it for a full month to see if it does make any difference to the glass or if I have just swallowed another sugar pill.

I've been using v2 and it definitely is not a placebo effect..you can actually feel the brush slide around like on oil

And it cleans great also

I think you need to try it to believe it

V1 and the other i am not sure about but v2 is great

I would measure it by adding 2 ml to a litre bottle of pure with a pipette or syringe

Then put 250ml of that in to each 25l barrel

Perfect dosage then

Then get water for trad from one of my barrels

Mate at a recommended dilution of 2 ML per 100 Liters I would love to see how your gonna measure the ratio for a 5 liter bucket /emoticons/tongue.png
This is what so far gives me the belief that it can't be anything more than a placebo effect and here's why:

A 500 liter tank is in milliliters in 500000 ml (half a million) and the recommended dosage for that is 10 ml 000010. I am sorry but my punitive brain cant handle the math on the PPM (but I am sure one of our resident geniuses will let us know)

My point being is the TDS (PPM) is so minimal it has to be insignificant! IMO

HAVING SAID THAT ---- Yesterday I was given a decent sample of the product so I will start using it Monday and I will use it for a full month to see if it does make any difference to the glass or if I have just swallowed another sugar pill.
I've never used it before so make sure you let us know your findings. Truthfully though as long as you are cleaning glass with 0ppm and rinse well enough I just don't see how spotting can ever be that bad

looking forward to greens verdict,there has been so many mixed reports on vision

me tench has used it in past

i would try it myself in my tank but my mate drinks the water out the tank it would be a shame to poison

him so close to easter:D

I only speak from experience and it is great stuff the v2

I say i can't speak for the previous incarnations as i have no experience of them really

I have used the older stuff in someone else's tank but I think you need to use it regularly on the same windows to start seeing a difference

The v2 however is excellent from the start

As people will know on here I'm not one to say something is good for fear of upsetting anyone and will call it as i see it

looking forward to greens verdict,there has been so many mixed reports on visionme tench has used it in past

i would try it myself in my tank but my mate drinks the water out the tank it would be a shame to poison

him so close to easter:D
Shouldnt poison him. Lable says 'made from vegetable extract' :whistle:

when vision is added it aint just pure water anymore being used to clean those windows

i hope you stick wigglers arn't breaking trade description act :laugh:

i used the old vision but i stoped using it and mch peferd with out it ive tryed the v2 with trad and it was good on finger prints ive never tryed it with wfp tho, im guna try it soon i think just for the crack c wat its like for me im need something to combat the salt in the town wich is a blady nte mare using tonns of water lol but i have now come up with a plan that could wrk and cut down on the water and time
12650855_1648439198751407_5415703058507352897_n.jpg

ive also found a liquid that eats finger prints (ettore squeegee off) so im not shore im realy intrested in the vision but i may still try it just for the crack

when vision is added it aint just pure water anymore being used to clean those windowsi hope you stick wigglers arn't breaking trade description act :laugh:
My what nice green eyes you trad lads have! /emoticons/wink.png And I don't clean with pure water, I clean with 'specially filtered water designed for window cleaning' so HA! /emoticons/tongue.png

They will dry fine from experience

The bubbles completely dissappear when it dries

i used the old vision but i stoped using it and mch peferd with out it ive tryed the v2 with trad and it was good on finger prints ive never tryed it with wfp tho, im guna try it soon i think just for the crack c wat its like for me im need something to combat the salt in the town wich is a blady nte mare using tonns of water lol but i have now come up with a plan that could wrk and cut down on the water and time
12650855_1648439198751407_5415703058507352897_n.jpg

ive also found a liquid that eats finger prints (ettore squeegee off) so im not shore im realy intrested in the vision but i may still try it just for the crack
tench Iuse the etorre squeegee off very gd also put flash in but greasy finger prints in mcdonalds take a bit of shifting one squirtof ubik coo coo job done works every time

I will say, it leaves the windows rather sudsy (The new Vision) I am a bit nervous as to how they will dry. Today was the first day of testing.Not a great time of year to test as windows don't dry for hours.
will see how you get on green are you trying it for month

Back